Citizenship is not open to all and everyone. Citizenship is also not obtained mearly by being born on Templar Kingdom soil. Nor does one obtain citizenship bij having Templar Kingdom Parents, living outside the kingdom.
- A) One can obtain citizenship through an excepted application. (In this case the citizen has dual citizenship)
- B) One must be born of Templar Kingdom parents while being born on Templar Kingdom soil (this citizen has a single status citizenship)
- C) One can obtain citizenship through marriage with a Templar Kingdom citizen and this person stays citizen for as long as the marriage last. (on devorce the Citizenship is also canceled!) (this citizen has dual citizenship for as long as (S)he is married to a Templar Citizen) Children born (on foreign soil) in this marriage, must go through process A
Criminals, Terrorists, Fascist, Nazis, Rasist, Christianophobes: Dont even need bother to apply, application will not be accepted.
- Associate application form (cost 5£) AAF-E
- Citizen application form (cost 5£) FAF-E
- Knight Templar application form (cost 10£) KTF-E
- Paladin request application form (cost 20£) PAF-E
- Burger aanvraag Formulier (kosten 5£) FAF-NL
What about families with children under the age of 18?
- couple 1) if both parents have natural citizenship (*) and the child is born on templar soil, it has automaticly natural Templar citizenship.
- 2) if only one parent has natural citizenship, the other applied for it later on and the child is born on templar soil, he has automaticly natural Templar citizenship, throught the natural citizen/parent.
- 3) if both parents have only recieved citizenship eventhough the child is born on templar soil, the child must apply for citizenship when he becomes of age.
- 4) if both parents have natural citizenship and the child is not born on templar soil, the child he has automaticly natural Templar citizenship, throught the natural citizen.
- 5) if one parent is not natural citizens and the child is not born of Templar soil, it will have to apply for citizenship when it becomes of age.
(*) natural citizen is someone born on Templar Soil with both parents being natural citizens